|Date Posted||March 12, 2019|
Wachter is currently seeking a lead technician for installation projects. Candidate should have experience leading jobs with data, voice, alarm, video, and paging systems. Looking for a motivated self starter who can work independently and find solutions to get jobs done. Long-term employment with an array of benefits for the right person. Pay will be based on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel as required, mileage compensation for use of personal vehicle
- Lead installer for large scale retail structured cabling projects
- Knowledgeable of all industry standards (NEC, TIA/EIA, BICSI)
- Demonstrate ability to perform site survey and develop scope of work and materials list
- Demonstrate ability to consistently complete projects within budget, on time and in a safe manner
- Ability to provide basic setup, installation and testing services for the following: Phone Systems, Wireless systems (AP, Antennas), and Network devices (routers, switches, servers)
- Demonstrate advanced troubleshooting skills
- Adhere to all required project safety requirements as set forth by the Company and OSHA
- Maintain the company’s high standard of quality and professionalism with regards to workmanship, customer relations, coworkers, behavior and appearance
- Perform any other duties not specifically stated herein, but which your supervisor may assign
- Any industry specific certifications a huge plus (BICSI, Systimax, Panduit, Beldon, Corning)
- State licensing required based on home of record
- Great communication skills; verbal and written
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Computer/laptop proficiency
- Knowledge and experience with CCTV, Security Systems, Alarm Systems a plus
- Ability to meet company requirements in regard to driving record and background screen.
- Flexible, willing to work on call, day or night shift as jobs require.