|Date Posted||November 6, 2018|
Draeger is now hiring an Ignition Interlock Service Technician to manage and operate our location in Pittsfield, MA
If you have previous automotive & or electrical wiring/soldering experience and you want weekends off, this may be the job for you.
This position will Install, monitor, calibrate and remove the Ignition Interlock Device in accordance with state regulations from program participants’ vehicles.
(An Ignition Interlock is a device that is wired into a vehicle that requires a breath alcohol test before the vehicle will start)
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- 401K w/ company match
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Install, monitor and remove interlocks from client cars, while collecting payments.
- Download client data from interlocks as scheduled
- Answer all incoming telephone calls expediently, transferring calls to staff or taking complete messages when appropriate
- Maintain clear and accurate records and files. Prepare bank deposits, as required, along with daily reconciliations. Ensure all client files remain in a locked file cabinet and all client data remains secure at all times.
- Prepare and maintain all equipment and supplies, including inventory of interlocks handsets, control boxes and helix cables
- Maintain the Draeger image of a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Submits quarterly progress report(s) to immediate manager
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned