|Preferred Window Products|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2017|
Under direct supervision of the Project Manager, this candidate must work effectively and efficiently to serves customer by installing and servicing systems and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determines what work needs to be completed, what materials and tools are needed in order to complete the job.
- Establish service requirements and order required products.
- Resolve outstanding issues and perform acceptance tests to ensure the issues have been fixed.
- Undertake Hack outs.
- Install Screens – Lock & Slides.
- Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Communicate issues effectively with all relevant stakeholders.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism with homeowners and builders at all times.
- Exercise caution and responsibility of all customer property.
- OSHA 10 Required.
Installation and Service Technician Skills and Qualifications:
Troubleshooting, Exercising Reasonable Judgment when assessing issues and resolving them, Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Maintain Quality Standards at all times.
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
Experience in Glazing and Installation of Windows and Doors, a MUST.
Clean driving record, a MUST.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ACTIVITY:
The work environment and physical activity described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed on both company and customer sites and involves driving to customer locations.
- Subject to outside locations with temperature and weather variations, equipment noise and dust.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds frequently and on occasion up to 80 pounds.
- May be required to perform specific tasks that involve climbing, lifting, pushing and/or kneeling.
- May be required to work some overtime.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties as directed by management.
Preferred Window Products, Inc. is a window and door distribution/installation company based in CA with a focus on high volume residential, new construction projects. Our company headquarters are located in Northern California with additional locations in Southern CA and Nevada.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Reno, NV
- High school or equivalent
- Service Technician: 1 year
Please contact HR at email@example.com if interested!