|Date Posted||June 7, 2019|
Field Installer: Installation & Integration
Description of Duties:
This position will be responsible for installation, commissioning, integration, troubleshooting and testing of OEM equipment at customer Cell Sites. Position works in conjunction with Engineering Leads, Management as well as company and customer Remote Integration Center. Travel required throughout a regional territory and may be required to travel to other regions on a project basis, as needed. Excellent entry level position for military veteran who specialized in a technical field or anyone with a technical degree and aptitude.
· Receive assignments and deploy to cell site locations to install, commission and integrate equipment.
· Using laptop and specialized software, load software and scripts in order to perform configuration as directed by Remote Integration Center.
· Conduct call testing, external alarms testing and E911/PSAP call testing.
· May be required to provide support to troubleshoot system upon request of the Remote Integration Center.
· Responsible to pick-up OEM equipment from customer or company warehouse location and care for, scan and report on equipment disposition where required.
· Complete and deliver site completion report within deadline.
· Prior field experience in a technical field; mobility networks preferred.
· Knowledgeable in cabling (RF, Electrical CAT5/6, T1 Copper, Fiber) and other advanced technologies preferred.
· Former Military with technical experience and honorable discharge welcome.
NC/SC, VA/WVA, New England, WI/IL, Eastern PA, Central PA, New York