|Date Posted||May 13, 2019|
Telecommunications Technician – Cable TV & Internet Installer
Walk-In Interviews welcome Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 4pm at our Aurora office located at
TAK – Aurora Office | 15453 E Hampden Ave, Ste D | Aurora, CO 80013
Comcast is one of the largest and best providers of video, high-speed internet, home security and telephone services in the United States. We’re a preferred provider that installs and services for them.
We’re TAK Communications and we’re in the “People Business.” That is, we are here to serve our employees, our client and their customers. To that end, we are seeking Telecommunications Professionals to install, upgrade and service all aspects of Comcast residential home services. This position is the most important job in our company. It directly serves Comcast and its customers. We are offering an opportunity to put your experience in customer service, the military, cable TV, computers and home maintenance to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment – and doing so for two great companies!
Experience is preferred but we will train the right person who is willing and eager to learn what it takes to succeed in this role. We’re looking for customer service driven individuals who are friendly and comfortable meeting and working with new people several times each day and delivering a great customer experience — each and every time. We seek those who are adept and at ease working both indoors and out to deliver these quality services, people who like to learn new technologies and those who can apply those technologies to insure sustained quality and reliability long after they exit the customer’s home.
We are looking for self-starters with big aspirations. You know the type – people who are motivated by a pay-per-job model where the rate of pay is in the employee’s control. These people are at their best working on their own, managing their own daily schedule and representing Comcast and TAK with professionalism and integrity always.
Develop a career with TAK — our top technicians make as much as $70,000 per year and our average technicians make between $35,000 and $45,000. There is no limit to your earning potential if you are self-motivated, determined and possess the ability to learn and apply the task at hand. We’ve recently gone through a huge growth spurt and we are now looking to double or even triple again in size over the next three to five years.
If all of this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, come join a company that really values people – our employees, our clients and all of the residential customers for whom we provide work. In addition to a great work environment, TAK offers the following:
– Competitive Wage – Monthly Incentive Programs
– In-depth and Ongoing Paid Training – Transferable skills in High Technology
– Company-issued Work Cellphone and Job Management
– Company-issued Vehicle with fuel card – Most professionals able to start job from home
– Paid weekly on Fridays – Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
– “Promote from Within” Culture/Mindset – Sick and Vacation Pay
– 401K – Employment Locations in Major Cities – Transferability
– Life, Accident and ST Disability Insurance – Strong Support Structure – Mentors and Supervisors
– Free pair of work boots your first week
PREFERRED CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines required
- Must have basic mechanical aptitude
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge
- Adaptability and being able to work individually and in a team environment
- Willing to travel
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to pass MVR screen
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
Come join us and be part of a great company in a high-tech industry that is constantly upgrading, growing and evolving! Please apply at takcommunications.com.
We look forward to talking to you!
TAK Communications, Inc. strives to hire, recruit and promote associates without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran's status.
TAK is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer.
TAK Communications will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.