|Date Posted||November 6, 2018|
Our client is hiring 3-4 experienced cable technicians/installers to build to their strong team of 20 current techs. The basis of the responsibilities include installing security cables and equipment to large data centers located in the western portion of Loudoun County, VA. This company prides itself in being very flexible with their employees and help them out in times of need. They require candidates who are professional and safety first minded.
- 3-5 years of security installation
- OR you must have about 6-8 years as electrician/cable tech installer.
- You must have a BICIS and RCDD
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively because it has "upper echelon" clients which have high yields if the project goes well, but high consequences if it does not.
- $20-$27 hourly (based on experience)
- M-F 6:30-3:00
- Overtime opportunities
- Long term job placement
- Fast track to management positions
- Indoor data center and hospital new constructing projects
- Candidates expected to jump in on the first day of work with no extensive training required
- Current projects Front Royal, VA and Purcellville, VA
- Phone Screen to hire
- Low voltage electrical work installing different types of security systems
- Work with Cat5 and Cat6 cables
- Conduit pulling and running
- Retro-fitting and pulling wire
- Installing devices such as camera's and access control room packages
- Door drilling and pulling cables through doors
CONTACT IMMEDIATELY, CANDIDATES THAT ARE QUALIFIED WILL BE CALLED WITHIN 48 HOURS
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.