|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
Audio Visual Installation Technician
Herman Integration Services is one of the fastest growing companies in the AV industry and was recently named as one of the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies for the second consecutive year. Our multi-state company is growing, and you can be a part of our success! We are seeking all levels of Audiovisual Installation Technicians. If you are professional and customer-focused individual, we want to hear from you.
We offer a benefits package including: health insurance and group plans; paid vacation and holidays; 401k eligibility; Employee Referral Bonus program and very competitive hourly pay based on experience and qualifications. Weekly expense and Per Diem reimbursement for out of town travel. Training is available for the candidate interested in increasing their skill set via obtaining additional industry certifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a crew or independently with General Contractors
- Proficiency with construction techniques and structured cabling
- Able to wire/terminate low voltage and Cat 5 cables
- Ability to safely use hand/power tools
- Ability to solder and crimp connectors
- Commitment to work within specified deadlines and provide daily field updates
- Excellent organizational skills and the desire to work for a professional company
- The ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in their work and wants to develop a career in the commercial AV industry
- OSHA certified preferred
- CTS certification is a plus
- Familiar with Extron, AMX, Crestron and DSP
- Ability to read/interpret schematics and drawings
- Work off of a ladder
- Commercial/residential experience a plus
- High school diploma or GED required. A formal education in electronics or related field from a trade school is preferred
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) and work within varied conditions some which may be small or confined
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license – must pass a drug screen
- Flexibility to travel or work overtime as necessary
- Candidate must own basic hand/power tools. Industry specific will be provided.
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience with a comprehensive benefits package.
Herman Integration Services is an industry leader in commercial audiovisual technical resources and services. We currently are operating in 32 states nationwide with over 100 technical resources. Are you ready to be part of a team that supports your professional goals? Opportunities for training and professional advancement are reasons you want to consider a career with Herman Integration Services.